Monday, January 5, 2015

Welcome.

Hi everyone,

I assume I am not the only person in the world, tired of handing over good money, for items that leave a whole lot to be desired.

Reviews can often be found online, they're not always detailed and anyone who's like me, researches things to absolute death before making a final, agonizing decision to hand over their money.

Sometimes it goes well, sometimes it goes tragically, sometimes a refund it easy, sometimes it requires an absolute fight to the death (not really, but it does leave you angry, frustrated and tearing your hair out).

Here I will review things I have purchased The things I love. The things I don't. Updates of anything kept will be provided down the track in case my opinion changes.

I hope you find these helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts :)